Live Streamed Sunday Service
Sunday Mar 22, 2020 - 10:30am
2 Timothy 1:7 – “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
As the Covid-19 situation continues to change and develop we find ourselves continually seeking the LORD for the correct path forward. As always, our goal is to discern the LORD’s will, to be people of faith, to love one another, and to honour Him in all that we do. We recognize that the governmental recommendations about the appropriate size of gatherings has been changing almost from day to day,
and that the guidelines vary widely between various jurisdictions. Therefore, it seems prudent for us to follow the social distancing guidelines established by the AHS as they relate to personal contact, i.e.
maintaining 2 metres of space between people, insuring there is sufficient
hand washing / sanitizing stations available, etc. Until further notice, we are applying those guidelines as follows:
1. Sunday Morning Services – will continue to be on-line only until at least April 30th (the school facilities we normally rent are unavailable to us during this time period). Services will be live @ 10:30 am, and available at whitefields.ca or White Fields Calvary Church Facebook Page .
2. Kid’s Ministry – will deliver you weekly curriculum that you can do with your kids! A link on our website will direct you to the content in Google Drive. Check for new content every Saturday.
3. Body Life Small Groups – we are in the process of moving the BLGs to an interactive on-line format. Please contact your BLG leader for more details.
4. ABBA Prayer – will continue via Facebook Live, Sundays at 6:00 pm. There will be a short time of worship and teaching, followed by some directed prayer, then you will be encouraged to pray as a family together at home.
5. Ladies Bible Study – will continue in an on-line format. Please contact your ministry leader for details.
6. START Bible Study – is canceled.
7. If you have questions about any other ministries or scheduled gatherings please contact the appropriate ministry leader or the church office for more details.
We know these are difficult times for many of us. Please be encouraged God is sovereign over all these things, that the pastors, elders, and ministry leaders are still here to serve you, and that you as a body can pray for and serve one another as well. Thank you for your faithfulness. May the LORD richly bless you!
– The Pastors